| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in New Delhi in March is really warm at 22.3 °C (72.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.2 °C (84.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.3 °C (59.5 °F).
- In March there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 13.9 °C (25 °F).
- The weather in March is droughty with infrequent rain. A paltry 15mm (0.6in) of water tumbles during an average of 3 days.
- In March the skies in New Delhi are slightly sunny having on average a pleasing 7:48 of gorgeous solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:30 long and the longest day is 12:22 long with an average length of 11:56.
- There are approximately 4:00 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 66.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 33.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the New Delhi March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in New Delhi, India
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding New Delhi:
- Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir, India - 651.5 kms (404.9 miles) NNW
- Murree, Pakistan - 695.1 kms (431.9 miles) NNW
- Islamabad, Pakistan - 682.2 kms (423.9 miles) NW
- Jhelum, Pakistan - 587.1 kms (364.8 miles) NNW
- Sialkot, Pakistan - 504.8 kms (313.7 miles) NNW
- Amritsar, India - 406.7 kms (252.7 miles) NNW
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan - 430 kms (267.2 miles) NW
- Ludhiana, India - 281.8 kms (175.1 miles) NNW
- Multan, Pakistan - 586.8 kms (364.6 miles) WNW
- Bahawalnagar, Pakistan - 412.2 kms (256.1 miles) WNW
- Khanpur, Pakistan - 636.1 kms (395.3 miles) W
- Bikaner, India - 387.3 kms (240.7 miles) W
- Kota, India - 404.6 kms (251.4 miles) SSW
- Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India - 667.2 kms (414.6 miles) SSW