| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in New Delhi in May is very, very hot at 32.5 °C (90.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 39.2 °C (102.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 25.9 °C (78.6 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 13.3 °C (23.9 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched with infrequent rain. A paltry 25mm (1in) of H2O accrues across an average of 3 days.
- In May the skies in New Delhi are moderately sunny having on average a pleasing 8:05 of radiant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 13:13 long and the longest day is 13:48 long with an average length of 13:32.
- There are approximately 5:19 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 39.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the New Delhi May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in New Delhi, India
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding New Delhi:
- Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir, India - 651.5 kms (404.9 miles) NNW
- Murree, Pakistan - 695.1 kms (431.9 miles) NNW
- Islamabad, Pakistan - 682.2 kms (423.9 miles) NW
- Jhelum, Pakistan - 587.1 kms (364.8 miles) NNW
- Sialkot, Pakistan - 504.8 kms (313.7 miles) NNW
- Amritsar, India - 406.7 kms (252.7 miles) NNW
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan - 430 kms (267.2 miles) NW
- Ludhiana, India - 281.8 kms (175.1 miles) NNW
- Multan, Pakistan - 586.8 kms (364.6 miles) WNW
- Bahawalnagar, Pakistan - 412.2 kms (256.1 miles) WNW
- Khanpur, Pakistan - 636.1 kms (395.3 miles) W
- Bikaner, India - 387.3 kms (240.7 miles) W
- Kota, India - 404.6 kms (251.4 miles) SSW
- Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India - 667.2 kms (414.6 miles) SSW