| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in New Delhi in September is very hot at 29.5 °C (85.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.2 °C (93.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.7 °C (76.5 °F).
- In September the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in September is hardly dry with sporadic rain. Circa 113mm (4.4in) of H2O falls across an average of 7 days.
- In September the heavens above New Delhi are a little sunny having an average of a welcome 7:15 of glaring solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:51 long and the longest day is 12:42 long with an average length of 12:16.
- There are approximately 4:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 59.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 40.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the New Delhi September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in New Delhi, India
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding New Delhi:
- Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir, India - 651.5 kms (404.9 miles) NNW
- Murree, Pakistan - 695.1 kms (431.9 miles) NNW
- Islamabad, Pakistan - 682.2 kms (423.9 miles) NW
- Jhelum, Pakistan - 587.1 kms (364.8 miles) NNW
- Sialkot, Pakistan - 504.8 kms (313.7 miles) NNW
- Amritsar, India - 406.7 kms (252.7 miles) NNW
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan - 430 kms (267.2 miles) NW
- Ludhiana, India - 281.8 kms (175.1 miles) NNW
- Multan, Pakistan - 586.8 kms (364.6 miles) WNW
- Bahawalnagar, Pakistan - 412.2 kms (256.1 miles) WNW
- Khanpur, Pakistan - 636.1 kms (395.3 miles) W
- Bikaner, India - 387.3 kms (240.7 miles) W
- Kota, India - 404.6 kms (251.4 miles) SSW
- Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India - 667.2 kms (414.6 miles) SSW